This is the true story of a boy who dreamed of becoming an NHL player. He was well on his way to achieving this goal when a serious injury looked to end his career on the ice. But he fought back to become an elite junior player. Although he missed the NHL draft he had a successful career in a European league. A heart breaking and amazing story of determination!
- What was Eliezers injury?
- How was he able to rehabilitate himself so successfully?
- What would he be required to wear to play hockey again?
- Eliezer is Jewish. How did his religion affect his playing? Give one example
- In what country was his last European team? And what happened while he was there?
Red Cedar Readers Reviews: