This gorgeous book contains 14 fables about Arab culture each ending with a one-line moral. The tales are often humorous-in The Brickmaker’s Hoard a sneaky thief is cleverly outwitted by the quick-thinking bricklayer. Each tale features a particular food and is followed by a recipe that focuses on that food. The recipes are easy to follow and look extremely tasty. You might want to surprise your family with a delicious Arab dish!
- What is the Arabic word for meatballs?
- Which story has a fire salamander in it?
- What is the main ingredient in hummus?
- What is the Arabic word for tamarind and what does it mean?
- What kind of creature helped Soraya rescue her brothers?
Red Cedar Readers Reviews: