|Edward Kay||Mike Shiell||Kids Can Press|
Discover so many cool (and gross) facts about germs in this very timely and informative book, Germy Science, part of the popular A Gross Science Book series.
What could be more fun than reading ‘gross’ facts , and at the same time, learn so much about germs! What exactly is a germ? How were they discovered, when some are so small that they can’t be seen without a microscope? Did you know that germs are everywhere and aren’t all bad for us, but some are actually good for us! Read and learn loads of very cool [and gross] facts about these amazing organisms and how they impact our lives.
- What exactly is a germ and how were they discovered?
- Did you know that germs are actually different in different parts of the world?
- How have these tiny organisms changed history?
- What are the dangers that germs present now and in the future?
- What is a really simple way to help keep germs away?