|Basil Sylvester||Kevin Sylvester||Harper Collins|
How can one fashion-forward kid with a penchant for monsters find a long-lost manuscript, have an amazing road-trip, and make great new friends? Well, if you are Zed Watson nothing is impossible!
Zed Watson is on a mission to find the lost manuscript, The Monster’s Castle. They think that they are on the right track until a simple question rocks Zed’s world and they find themselves on a totally different path. This time, though, Zed is not alone. Taking a road-trip of a life-time, Zed solves clues, find new friends, and gains new insights into what being the fabulous Zed Watson is all about.
- Zed’s parents are pretty awesome the way they open their home to so many people and friends, what are some of the rules and traditions of the Watson household?
- Zed’s journey starts with one goal, to find the missing manuscript. What else does Zed gain along the road?
- At times, it seems Zed can be pretty focused only on Zed, what does it take for Zed to start appreciating and sharing with others?
- What is so important to you that you would take off on a long road-trip like Zed did?
- Zed is pretty resilient, but sometimes their resiliency wobbles. How does Zed get it back? Do you have any tricks and tools to get your resiliency back on track?