Courage, learn, and adapt become the pandemic survival vocabulary for the kids and families of one apartment block during lock-down.
How do you survive a lock-down? The kids and families in apartments 4A to 3D learn that pandemic living is a mental as well as physical challenge as they see their community, their family, and themselves trying to cope with Covid. A short story collection, characters and storylines are woven together as each learn new ways of connecting, sharing, and inspiring themselves and others during those unprecedented times.
- What did you do to get through the pandemic?
- Each character finds a hidden strength (and sometimes a weakness), what did you find out about yourself during lock-down?
- Do you think that they way the kids (and parents too!) acted, felt, and thought was realistic?
- How did each kid approach the pandemic? Did you see other kids (maybe yourself) doing what these kids did?
- What impacts do you think that the pandemic will have on these kids?