|Rebecca Wood Barrett||Cornelia Li||Orca|
What do you do when you best friend is a short-nosed bear that was supposed to extinct?
Henry has a problem. Well, many problems. He has had to change schools, he is being bullied, his dad has passed away, he is in a serious accident, and now, his best friend is in trouble. Since moving with his mom to a small town British Columbia, Henry has not fit in, but with an unprecedented snowfall Henry’s skill at creating snow tunnels opens up not only his world, but a land from long ago that Henry must learn to navigate with courage.
- What would you do if you discovered a prehistoric animal was living in your world?
- Bullies can be hard to deal with. Why do you think Henry was being bullied?
- The artwork in the book is beautiful. How do you think it adds to the story?
- Henry tells so many lies. How do you think he got into this situation? What else could he have done differently?
- If you could, what creature would you bring back from extinction?